Thursday 2 August 2012

JUST FOR TODAY





JUST FOR TODAY

--Smile at a stranger.

--Listen to someone's heart.

--Drop a coin where a child can find it.

--Learn something new and then teach it to someone else.

--Tell someone you're thinking of them.

--Hug a loved one.

--Don't hold a grudge.

--Don't be afraid to say, "I'm sorry."

--Look a child in the eye and tell them how great they are.

--Don't kill that cricket in your house. He's just lost, so show him the way out.

--Look beyond the face of a person into their heart.

--Make a promise and keep it.

--Call someone for no other reason than to just say, "Hi."

--Show kindness to an animal.

--Stand up for what you believe.

--Smell the rain, feel the breeze, listen to the wind, enjoy the sun.

--Use all your senses to their fullest.

--Cherish all your TODAYS!



Just for today, I will not worry

Just for today, I will not anger

Today, I will live honestly

Just for today, I will respect the oneness of all life

Just for today, I will be kind to everyone I meet

Just for today, I will show gratitude to all living things



Today, I choose to live in the now and let go of worry

Today, I choose to be free of anger and judgment

Today, I will live honestly and with integrity

I respect and honor the oneness of all life

I choose to be kind to everyone I meet and also kind to myself

I choose to feel and show gratitude to all living things



Just for today and the rest of my life, i strive to be an example, of love, kindness, caring, compassionate to all of humanity

No comments:

Post a Comment