Monday, 10 September 2012
1. The substance left behind by a ghost is called ectoplasm. It varies in size, color and texture.
2. A ghost can leave behind a scent.
3. If you are haunted by a ghost, the ghost wants your attention.
4. Ghosts are more active at night and when it is quiet.
5. Children and animals are more likely to actually see a ghost.
6. A bored ghost will cause disruptions.
7. A troublesome ghost is known as a poltergeist.
8. A ghost can read your thoughts.
9. Ghosts don't sleep.
10. You're most likely to see a ghost on a staircase, peering out of a window, in a hallway, in a chair or in a MIRROR!